Conservo Cleaning Solution is a new cleaning product for cleaning coins. It is available in 2 sizes: 250ml and 500ml. Be the first to order yours. Go to our website regton.com.
Directions for use:
- cleaning fluid designed to clean items made of silver, copper, brass and their alloys.
- When cleaning items containing small amount of silver or items mage of copper/brass it is advised to monitor the cleaning process and soak the items for no longer than a few minutes.
- CONSERVO can be diluted using distilled water if the solution appears to strong.
- An item should be soaked in the solution, alternatively the solution can be dabbed onto the item using a cotton bud. Use glass containers only.
- The length of the cleaning process depends on the level of dirt/rust and the expected effect. If the results are not satisfying after the first cleaning, whole process can be repeated.
- Cleaned object should be boiled in distilled water for 2-3 minutes when cleaning process is finished (to remove the remains if the fluid).
- Prolonged soaking can result in complete removal of the patina.
- The cleaned item should be removed from the solution every 10-15 minutes, rinsed under running water and wiped clean with a soft brush and soap.
- It is recommended to test the effect on a piece of metal similar to the item you intend to clean.
Avoid contact with eyes/skin. Wear Latex gloves. Read the safety information on the label before use.